RSS

SRi - SHERRY

My school friend used to make fun of my name. They said, SRI is everywhereeee... SRI is a restaurant name, SRI is road name, SRI is also name of temple like Sri Pasupathinath Alayam just right infront of my primary school. Hahahaha...

I cant believe I still can remember the temple name until now. SRI PASUPATHINATH ALAYAM. Hehe... Some thinks I am an Indian la... Indonesian la.. Chinese too, but never mind that.

So where does Sherry came from? One of my good close friend used to call me Sherry to replace the 'everywhere name' and still calls me that till today.

So, I googled sherry and i found out that sherry is a wine made from grapes and turn out to be I just read that grape has been on earth for almost 38-23-million years based on the fossil that had been found in Montana USA. Lasting and unique! I hope that explains...... ;)

2 comments:

Charles Everlast said...

amazing! good research. Understanding of your name would increase your self confidence.

weedesigners said...

hahaha..tht is cooolll..you remember tht such name..if me..it take me years to remember tht.

- naim