RSS

SP- Monogram

OK, this is my monogram. I don't know how I end up having two faces because initially i just cut out "SP" after I have found the font that I like. Then I just randomly arrange them. I started with P instead of S. I just used those left over black paper after SP is cut out. Without realising it, I have already form a smiley face. Then i decided to make another face for S. There is no theme nothing in this monogram. ;)
I have made this nice and neat thing in class. I think I have changed this for three times before i actually paste them down on the paper.

At the begining, I was planning to make it like a bomb has exploded, and things are flying out others have cracks. But I felt that it just does not look quite right. I do not like the way it is setup. So, I changed everything, end up with this. Both sides are like everythings are falling down and the object below cannot support anymore at the end it just cracks out. Everything is just random. Randomly came out of my mind. I do not know what to say........ >.<


6 comments:

weedesigners said...

very interesting
-Charles

weedesigners said...

I like the way you described your work. keep this up :)

-charles

weedesigners said...

SP. very creative indeed you are. keep up that creativeness of yours. well done!

Soft Pen!!! LOL! :P

- Calvin

weedesigners said...

I like this..nice one "soft pen"..you use ur name to make a face..now thts creative.

-Naim

weedesigners said...

Thank you~~~
-SP

weedesigners said...

I love ur monogram, it look cool ^^
-Chucky