RSS

16*2 emotions @ Wen Teng

16 emotions

Curve



All these 16 emotions I get the inspiration from nature. You can see few of the drawing I had put the element of flower and shape of leave. OK, let me tell you what the 16 emotions represent to:
(1st row) Anger, Frustration, Gratitude and Disappointed
(2nd row) Gayness, Embarrassment, Hostility and Hope
(3rd row) Horror, Love, Fright and Desire
(4th row) Loneliness, Joy, Annoyance and Euphoria

Straight line


Let move on to my another art work. This work I had used straight line to bring out 16 emotions, which are:
(1st row) Boredom, Apathy, Suffering and Compassion
(2nd row) Hope, Fear, Frustrated and Depress
(3rd row) Wonder, Curious, Worry and Hatred
(4th row) Horror, Happiness, Shame and Surprise

Name : Chuck Wen Teng
ID : 0907Z73541

-Chucky-

1 comments:

weedesigners said...

well done! interesting!