RSS

Badabang.

So like I was gonna log in to my blog and then realised I was on the class blog instead. HOORAY FOR BEING TOO FAT AND LAZY TO CLICK ON THE SIGN OUT BUTTON! Ah well since I'm here I'm just gonna go all OH EM JEE I AM LIKE TOTALLY STRESSING ABOUT THE PRESENTATION! YOU GUYS.

*explosion graphic* SUDDEN CHANGE OF SUBJECT!

Kay in conjunction with the current Emo obsession of The People That Mr Charles Thinks The Class Will Never Be The Same Without (DD, Naim and myself) here's a really old Photoshopmajiggy I did. A LONG time ago. As you can see my hair was still short and by no means anywhere near as long as it is now. Which means it's really old.

I should really go back to my own blog now. Hee.


Annnnd yes I used to wear a swastika before I switched to OMG. Why? Because it was made of shiny emerald stone and not only did the Nazis actually steal it from the Hindus or Buddhists or whatever, it actually stands for love and peace. T3H IRONI3Z!!!

4 comments:

weedesigners said...

Anna, you did that? It's v. cute. hahah.

-yinx-

Anna McAwesome yo. said...

Haha yeah I drew it a few years ago. I lost my tablet pen and I haven't used Photoshop in a long time now ):

weedesigners said...

Anna McAwesome! Keep up that awesome drawings please! Thats sooo you! LOL!

I am very interested to see more of that. perhaps comic strips etc for our future monthly newsletters/e-newsletters etc.

don't stop using photoshop!

annaRARR said...

Haha yayyy poeples likey! I can't wait for my tablet pen thingy to arrive. Should have it this Friday night! I know what MY weekend plans are XD