RSS

Jun Jie



I am great to meet everyone in Taylor’s school of design. My nickname is JJ. My eng name is Jun Jie so I just call myself JJ. I am just an ordinary and normal guy.
This picture shows a candle with lighten that I chosen representing the light. In our world without light is terrible and we can imagine that we all going to live in darkness and we can’t see any things without light. That why the reason I like light because it can lighten the darkness and gave me hope and warm, and that doesn’t means I dislike black color or something black. For me lights also let me feel very comfort and peaceful.
Well, I guess I stop here ( lazy to type long story ) and I hope every one of my classmate, friend and Mr. Charles having enjoying a great weekend……

1 comments:

Charles Everlast said...

interesting that light gives you hope and warmth but how does light affect your everyday life. How will light affect your potential career?