RSS

my_m0no9Ram_heRe..!^^




Ok.. this is my monogram.. mmm.. a glance this like a nyummy christmas candy,right?? but.. this not a christmas candy..it's my name , Fransisca.. so the christmas candy mean F.. and the ribbon in the middle, i just put it to make it more sweet.. lol xD~


nah.. this is my home.. TADAAA...!! no..! just my imagination home.. hehehe.. I make this because I like at home every day and always want to go home when I stay in one place.. hihihi..



and the last one is mmm.. I don't know what is this at all.. lol.. but it's like situation of a garden and there is a bomb there, then the bomb smash the flower and everything in the garden. so that, it's look so messy.. kyaaaa...-.-"


Fransisca
0907Z73160

1 comments:

weedesigners said...

lol. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

-yinx-