RSS

The Fox's Cut & Paste

Hey guys! Just uploading our cut & paste designs. I'm sure some of you already watched my work during class. Yeah i do prefer things nice & tidy ( but not the type who iron my boxer & underwear ok!! ). My theme for the cut & paste this time is robotic-machine like design, slightly influenced by Transformers. Here are the designs i have done so far begins with the design using our name initial letter.



I'm totally blank at first, until i saw a one of my wallpaper collection in my laptop which leads to this idea. It was a man with a robotic-like suit, quite similar to the suit used in laboratory when handling hazardous chemicals but kind of robotic. Then i saw my another wallpaper, which is a girl with a headphone on her head. I decided to combine both idea but without sacrificing the shape of the letter. Its true we can cut it into pieces and design it more flexible that way, but i wanted to test out how far i could go within the restricted rule.



This is the second design i created for the "nice & tidy" design. Wanted to keep it simple & thought lining up 3 squares horizontally at the bottom part will do but then i just cant see those empty space left blank in white. Maybe i am used to photography, i cant leave the frame empty without a subject. So i played around several time and end up to this. Yeah i know it looks plain & dull, but it is something that kind of reflecting myself from the past with me in the center bringing balance to my desire, the pressure, family's wish, ambition & passion. Suddenly sounds complicated eh? hahaha....



As for the last design which represent "dynamic", i choose extend my "clean & tidy" design into something i look forward to be currently, TO BURST!! haha... It may sounded a bit weird, but i really do looking forward to be more dynamic in the way of thinking, and adding more colors in my life. I'm sure you have known i used to be an passive-boring-type engineering student. Everything must be done precisely & without slight error. Failure is not an option. Being wrong is a taboo. Screw it all!! I am who i am & i want to be who i am. I have done what i must, and now its time for me to be in my own world. It was the part of the deal with my parent though. I'm glad now being in Taylor's with all of you & really enjoying every second of it. Life is carnival. Live your life to the fullest!


- Muhammad Norzaidi -
- 0907Z67677 -

2 comments:

weedesigners said...

Looks like transformer logo leh.... hehe

weedesigners said...

yah.. agree.. hehe..