RSS

Hey Guys

logoabl.png
Hey People Its Andy Here. Im with the current July Diploma Graphic design group Lol. Quick Intro, I play Electric Guitar Lead and I also enjoy basketball. Graphic design is My number 1 passion and I wish to go pro soon someday. I am the youngest of the group :D My age is a secret.

Anyway This is my logo. Simple. Practical. Funny and Yet Shows My Character. Of Course ignore the sperm part its just the part of minimalism :D .

Okay erm some notes here, I just gave the blogsite and different look. And just made a teeney weeney logo to match. The template wasnt designed by me. I just hooked it up in the templates section and custom coded some stuff.

Any1 who wants to have chat can sms me @ 0123327832 OR Contact Me Via MsN : andytan_92hotmail.com

Peace.

3 comments:

weedesigners said...

Whee ? having a roller coaster ride on a sperm are we ? lol

its very very rare to see "sperm" be part of a logo. but then, it still looks cool though.

- Calvin

weedesigners said...

Noob Andy :) hehehe

- afiq / addie -

Anonymous said...

:D