RSS

My Monogram & cut 'n' Paste


Monogram


This is my monogram... =) k.x is my name --Kar Xin. i added some dots and circles for decoration... It looks like black on white or white on black. confusing right? If u think it is... ^^ Yin Sze said its like a "Pokey Ball"! I was lik 'o my god'.. how could u... == Does it really looks like a "pokey Ball"?


Cut & Paste
I don't know why such simple thing I can think for so long... This work i have used almost more than 3 hours to think of it... LOL! I got many ideas in my mind, and its hard to choose n combine it together.. So i jus kinda simply cut n paste it... Then in the end i found out it looks like my digi line.. Hahaha! Cool ha?! ;)

Last But NOT Least!!!! Finally!!! Yeahooo!!!! So happy>< Its a night in a fancy city... I have this kind of idea because i feel like sleeping right now.. & i wan to finish my work FAST cuz Mr.Charles gonna check This real sooon..... So this is a sleepy idea... yea & i love to sleep.... =) Can u see someone hiding behind the house? Thats Mr. Charles... He is coming out late at night to check our assigments... So creepy.. No la.. Just kidding only Mr.Charles. Hehe... And as u can see theres some glue on my paper, its because i just finish it n quickly take a snap n post it as fast as i could! Ok.. Gud night! zzZ


Name : Chea Kar Xin
ID : 0907 z 73093

9 comments:

weedesigners said...

monogram looks cool. cut and paste was ok (1st picture)& 2nd picture of your cute and paste is putting me to sleep rite now. ZZZzzz...

joking! i think it looks cute ;)
is that a snowman sleeping on the moon ? lol

- Calvin

weedesigners said...

i jus simply dun really lik the 1st cut n paste... n thats not snow man.. its me wid my cozy blankie... :)

weedesigners said...

i dont like my 1st cut and paste either but i guess its still cool :)

lol thats you sleeping on the moon ? but you look... :X

- Calvin

weedesigners said...

haha... fat~ well cuz mayb blankie too think...

weedesigners said...

yeah, i guess you need a thicker blanket since you're sleeping on the moon.

wait, how can you breathe up there ? lol

- Calvin

weedesigners said...

omg... think too much de! jus my imagination dude... LOL! i cant survive if im really up dere.. haha!

weedesigners said...

ooppss! yeah, i took it way too far. rite, sorry.
i'll do try to think simple the next time! ;)

- Calvin

weedesigners said...

hahahha! so cutee ! & yes, its "pokemon" ball . not "pokey" ball ! hahhaha. from the cartoon? I likey the second cut & paste design. really cute. hahah.

-yinx-

weedesigners said...

its also called pokey ball.... LOL xD

-kx-