RSS

Pencil





Greetings to my beloved designers.Im Afiq. Diploma in Multimedia Design. Well i got a nickname for myself which is "Addie". lol dads inspiration. I've been using that name mostly on my gaming characters and craps. Im proud of myself for beeing what i am today and before. I love sitting in front of the computer with fingers tapping the keyboard. Thats my passion. HAHA nahh im joking. Oh i love to draw. i like sketches. Arts has always been my passion. Since my dad is an art director and my mom is an art teacher. I've started drawing eversince i was 6. And i love to...... ok well too much talking and better start explaining. Alright. So we have a tiny cute lil pencil yeh ? Its not just a pencil . Well actually this pencil describes me the best. Why ? We use pencil to draw , write , sketch and what ever related , correct ? But pencil is just a pencil if it doesnt get our support or energy to make it functioning. We even sharpen it so it work even better. Just like me. Im not saying that " oh i need support , if not i cannot study and be a good student laa " No its not true. That is totally unreliable and unindependent. What im trying to say is i'd do even better in school , life , college , attitude , whatever if i get the supports. Especially from you guys. Yes you! and you! and you as well. I dont really know how to describe my self as a pencil but im sure you get what i mean right ? So please dont try me as ima break you in to two as the pencil always do. hahaha sorry im so out of the topic. Hehe. Thats all i have for the pencil (: Oh oh and by the way. i have amazing classmates and mr.Charles is actually one of my fav lecturer . Seriously :) haha i love you all <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Haha I thought ur doin Graphic Design.

weedesigners said...

hehe nope. multimedia mann.

weedesigners said...

Could it be the smallest pencil in the world ? :P
its small and cute at the same time.

Afiq, i'll rate your post 5.0
i thought it was very cute (the pencil), intresting, meaningful and well written.
and yeah we all love you too. lol :)

Andy, im taking Multimedia Design as well! :D

- Calvin