RSS

Maria Evangelina

Hi everyone. I guess I'm the last or second last to write something about myself. Sorry, i just recently discovered this blog and what we're spse to do and stuff. And by looking at everyone's page, i guess i have to have like some kind of picture/logo thingy, and an explaination. So here goes mine...

There you go :) Now for the explaination. Well, i guess it represents my passion. In my opinion, when you look through a plastic lens (aka, lomo cameras or any other cameras that is not digital) it looks different than from an average digital camera, and i prefer to look through plastic lens. the most boring object can be an interesting picture, because of all the light leaks or cross processing (it's a lomo term). In this modern time, you can photoshop pics to make them retro or vintage, but from a plastic lens, it raw and organic, just how i like my pictures, and fruits.

Oh and also, I've gotta like, write something about myself right? Well, lets see. No, I haven't got a nickname, but today Afiq keeps calling me "drumstick" for some weird reason, ask him. I'm Indonesian, but I can hardly speak that indon, or malay, I think I'm a friendly person, and as you can already tell, I laugh really loud, and talk really loud and a lot too, for a small girl, sorry if my loudness has ever distract you guys :(. I love to talk, or hear people talk, about anything, so talk to me. I don't like it when people are shy/quiet, I don't know, it kinda scares me for some weird reason. I love making new friends because different people have different personalities, and I love it 'cos they are all so interesting and fun to "analyse". If I didn't have a passion for design or photography, I would probably be a psychiatrist or studying phycology, because I love people. I love to read, write, doodle, colour and chill out like catch a movie or something, I don't mind, I'm kinda the "go with the flow" chick, unless I'm having a bad day where I want everything MY WAY and MY WAY only. hehe

I don't think I can describe myself in one blog post, so if you wanna chill or grab a teh o ais with me, don't be afraid, let's go :) ( i looove teh o ais btw, it's like, Malaysian's best invention, ever ) so, talk/chill with me or better yet, add me on facebook. :) (that's not a suggestion. QUICK, go to your facebook and add me. GO NOW GO NOWWW!!!) thanks for letting me waste your time :) WHOOOP.

see you guys in class, or in the hallways or something..

Maria Evangelina :)

1 comments:

weedesigners said...

welcome aboard! :) - Charles