RSS

Just Naim





Hey everybody, my name is Naim i don't have nickname anyway..hmm..lets see, well about me..I like to eat sleep eat sleep..haha..not really, when i have a free time or boring i just take sketch book draw anything but mostly something logos or cars but draw a living things(human, animal, or trees) I'm suck at it, if you guys know what i mean. Yeah, this what I do on my past time. When I grow up I wanna be a car designer, even since I was small i keep drawing cars, until i say to my dad "papa..I wanna be a car designer"..haha..i always keep this in mind, what dad use to said "its not about traditional, is not about digital, its all about ideas and creativity..the rest is only the medium"..i think this will be all.

3 comments:

weedesigners said...

nice.. gud one! keep it up! i'm sure dreams can turn to reality if we worked hard on it. =)

- zaidi -

weedesigners said...

Fingers cross that you will one day become a car designer. All the best and good luck to you bro! :)

- Calvin

Charles Everlast said...

Naim, your dad is so right. good one