RSS

Monogram... 6th - Aug



So... this is my monogram.
The K and Y in lines stands for my name and surname which is, Kelly Yong. The other K stands for my last two name which is, Kah Keey. Put it altogether, my whole name is Kelly Yong Kah Keey. :D
The lines at the side I just randomly put for fun.



This one I just stick it like that so it looks neat.



This picture, my name, Kelly is pasted from right to left. The other pieces are what I took from my friend's leftovers in classroom. And from the pieces, you can see that there are actually smiley emoticons.

Kelly Yong Kah Keey
0907Z73100

2 comments:

weedesigners said...

I noticed the other strange looking 'k' I am not sure how that relates to the other alphabets. monograms is a combination of letterforms. try combining them in future.

by the way, have you discovered KY Jelly? why don't you look up the internet. you will be shocked. Perhaps, you might realize you need another symbol :)

weedesigners said...

^ Omg... i just google about the KY Jelly O_O *faint* sad case T_T
thanks for telling me that haha XD
-kelly