RSS

Yin Sze / Lindsay.



Pic courtesy of Deviant Art.


Are you creeped out by the picture above? haha.

My nickname is and has always been Yinx because when I was small I've always liked the letter " x ". And because my name doesn't have that letter in it, I decided to self create one of my own. Since then, I've been using this nickname and my friends has gotten used to the idea of calling me Yinx . If you ask me why I used that creepy picture of an eye, its because I've always been fascinated by different kinds of photoshopped eyes. You can basically find most of them from Deviant Art.

I also go by another nickname which my ex-classmates used to call me and make jokes out of it. Its because when I first pronounce my name to them, they tend to mis heard my name as " Lindsay " instead of " Yin Sze " . The spelling might look completely different but somehow it sounds alike. So, If I were to make a call sign out of it, this is how it would look like.




.Yinx.

2 comments:

Charles Everlast said...

Lindsay Lohan??? I like Yinx better! try to invent something new...but perhaps related to the original 'perspective'.

weedesigners said...

yeahhh..i agree to wht charles said..need something new..hehe

-naim