RSS

Dominance

Hello everybody! Looks like a few of us had already confidently put up the call sign! Haha, and it is getting more interesting! My call sign? I have something on my mind, something i remembered yesterday... Just trying to manipulate and convert it to easy-remember-visual for everyone.
Anyway, i have been tempted to write something about what we have learnt the other day. The word 'dominance' interest me a lot. I was trying to figure out why this particular design principle emphasizes on the bigger circle on the poster rather than the smaller ones. If i were to see the poster as a whole, the smaller ones could be dominating in its own way, could be in quantity wise, but as i went through it, i came to conclude that the bigger the area, the easier the eye focus, the more it dominates! It actually relates to the word itself! Make sense ya? Politic wise- Lagi banyak kawasan you menang, lagi manyak power la.. Hihi!

Oooh, and the tiring part on Wednesday, I went to Pahang just right after Charles's class to visit my friend's cow and gaur farm....fish ponds....greens....hmm...wonderful! Absolutely valuable trip! He's a crazy scientist that works with animal semen! Nguahaha! Amazing! Well, our journey brought us to 4 stops. The last stop was at Institut Bioteknologi Haiwan Kebangsaan in Temerloh where i managed to visual out some ideas from me brain. You can see it right above! Not much but a little something to share.... ;)

-Sri-

1 comments:

Charles Everlast said...

Quite thought provoking.Interesting take on the political analogy. Good one Sherry!