RSS

Sok Pen


We just finish our creative thinking class! It was very funny and crazy! Every group came up with various ideas on how to help Red Cross to promote their awareness on something. There were cupcakes with cross, bikinis with cross on, a red cross sunglasses, sweatshirt and so on.
OK, back to me. This is SOK Pen NOT soft pen!! A lot of them heard my name wrongly when i told them I am SOK PEN. They hear it as "soft pen", so I decided to make a flexible pen to represent myself. :P
This is a TOTALLY NEW nickname... hahaha... I have had a lot last time (not going to mention). Even so, they are all related to PEN. :) Because some people like to call me Penny, some like called me Pen.
I very happy to get to know all of you!! New life in KL with new friends!! :D

9 comments:

weedesigners said...

at least soft pen sounds better than socks pen! =D

Charles Everlast said...

:) Very Original!

weedesigners said...

Mr Charles, do you mean my name is original or my new nickname is original? ;P

weedesigners said...

EH, u also not him, how u know??

weedesigners said...

he mean ur symbol is original la doink! hahahaha...

-kx-

weedesigners said...

OK lor.... *bluek*

weedesigners said...

u wait la... see wad Mr. Charles reply... xP

-kx-

weedesigners said...

cheh... where got such things one..

weedesigners said...

if im right giv me a present ya... ^^