RSS

Sam/Sammie/Samantha :)



You must be wondering why on earth did I even choose a balloon?! Well, it’s not that I love balloons or anything, but you'll know why after reading my post. :)

Red, is because I have rose-y cheeks inherited from my grandmother. :) And when I was a baby, I was chubby like a balloon, like seriously! I was the biggest baby among my siblings. :P But look at me now, I’m the smallest and not to mention the shortest. Hmmm. Anywayyy, its logical right that when balloons can’t take in anymore air, it’ll pop? It’s the same like I am, I don’t really get angry or mad easily but if it’s too much that I can’t take it anymore, I’ll burst into an enormous beast or maybe so incredible hulk. :P So yup, that’s about it and oh, my name at the bottom, it’s because I’m Samantha and I’m used to people calling me Samantha with a wide smile on their faces. :)

9 comments:

weedesigners said...

really? maybe u will turn out red incredible hulk instead of green.. =D

- zaidi -

weedesigners said...

yap, cute hulk... haha!

-sri-

weedesigners said...

swt==
LOL...

-kx-

weedesigners said...

A balloon and the colour red? Reminds me of a song call 99 red balloons by Nena ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14IRDDnEPR4 )

Not to forget those colourful balloons from Disney's Pixar UP ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USpI6Jzl3No )

lol I highly recommend you to watch the movie because it’s simply hilarious but has it sad moments too :P

- Calvin

Samantha said...

Zaidi: Haha, that's true, instead of green ;)

Sri: Hehe :))

Calvin: Haha, you're very informative, full of infos in mind :)) Alright, I shall watch that movie soon, when I have the time. See you & it's great to know that you're doing Multimedia too! :D

Charles Everlast said...

Very Interesting!

Samantha said...

Thank you Mr. Charles eventhough I find it very simple. Hmmm :)

weedesigners said...

I want to watch UP too !! Calvin, you watched UP already? Thats fast ! Its not even out yet right? I feel like watching the 3D version tho. haha.

-yinx-

weedesigners said...

awh, the red balloon and the smiley face is sooo cute x)

-maria