RSS
Hi,everyone!!!!!!
This is Keith! I do not have any nick name at the moment~~~
ur guys might can get 1 for me!!!
Keith is actually from my given name-Chongket!
so far~~I'm quiet enjoy the atmosphere of our class
...friendly,funny and so on!
This picture is my symbol! i called it-BLUE PLANET!
I love 2 get 2gether with the natural!
so...protecting our planet is important 4 me!
i know it's weird 2 our age 2 talk abt this, but this is what i love to!
look at it! it's so amazing! it's awesome! it's beautiful...
well~~~once again,nice 2 c u all here...^^

1 comments:

Charles Everlast said...

actually that's a picture of a sun but under a filter. 'The blue planet' is a good concept and does speak a little about your personality. If you are a blue planet, then make sure it habitable and filed with life so I can read more about your character. :)