RSS

Fransisca



Nickname : Kaka


What the first thing come to your mind, everytime you hear my nickname Kaka?? Mostly people will remember a successful soccer player with the same nickname who became famous in AC Milan team before just now moved to Real Madrid. But, it is not me!!! I am a girl, not a boy..xD
Actually,it was not the real Font sizemeaning of my nickname,Kaka. I really curious to know the meaning of it and I found that the meaning of Kaka is a name for New Zealand parrot!!
So,,,now all of you know why I choose parrot as my nickname's logo... Ok! I think that's all my explanation about why I choose that Parrot above.. ^^v

4 comments:

weedesigners said...

I only know Kaka the football player that played for AC Milan last year but now his playing for Real Madrid. Didnt know that Kaka is a name for New Zealand parrots. Me learned something new today! :)

- Calvin

Charles Everlast said...

its also Spanish for friend. :)how does the parrot relate to you?

weedesigners said...

Kaka!! YOu can put your newest nickname now!! SAKAI!

weedesigners said...

nice one KAKA..its funny but not bad..and i like tht bird..is cute..the want tht you draw.

-Naim