RSS

Teng~ 'Chucky'

Hi! Wen Teng is here ... I take a colourful feather as my logo it doesn't mean I've been so feather-bedded in past or feather-brained. It's because I want to be a feather in cap, I want to success in the future... So don't say I'm a futureless person anymore haha...

Let introduce myself to all of you... I'm a girl who always with a relieved, amused and cheerful smile on the face (Haha must be many people saying me thick face right?!) But when I learn or do my revision I'll take it seriously because i scare to fail my exam @.@

My nickname?!?!?! I was nicknamed as 'Chucky' because of my surname is Chuck.... Hei! I don't know why they nicknamed me as Chucky since I always shows kindness to everyone HAHAHA!~~~Chucky is a bad doll, it's guilty of many infamies. Ywwww.... ('Chucky, now your going to pay'). For people who don't know who the Chucky you can google and find it out...
If people ask me 'Are you pleased with the new classmates and lectures?' I'll definitely answer 'YES!' Get to know you all is a pleasurable sensation. It's been happy to meeting you all. Our main aim is we can improving day by day, little by little and bit by bit. YEAH~! Also, hope our art work will pleasure to millions of people just like Picasso. Bye~

-Chucky-

3 comments:

weedesigners said...

Chucky the doll told me that his going to be alive tonight at 12 for his revenge againts you after what you said on your post about him. lol joking :D

But i like the characther Chucky from Rugrats on Nickelodeon

- Calvin

weedesigners said...

i juz got a phone call from chucky says he is coming over this tuesday during our 2D class next week.. juz prepare urself!!

- zaidi -

Charles Everlast said...

I like your colourful feather concept