RSS

The GrayFox

GrayFox

In gaming society, its common for us to use nicknames instead of real names. I used a lot of nickname before and its when i came to this, people start to recognize me & call by this name. Of course, only friends from gaming society i'm in call me by this nickname. Its been 9 years since the first day i use this name. The very first person ever call me by that name was my secondary school form 5 senior. Originally, it was a character's name in a very popular console game called 'Metal Gear Solid'. Because of the characters personality, i decided to use it on my own for gaming purpose somewhere in the middle of the year 2000 ( i'm definitely sure its before my PMR trial though! ). I'm still using it until now & people still recognize, not to mention call me by this name everytime we meet up in game or even when we hangout during outdoor gatherings.

- zaidi -

5 comments:

weedesigners said...

Zaidi the man and my bro! just promise me you wont turn yourself into a fox after you quit gaming :)

Between, can a fox smell where Megan Fox is ? Because i would like the fox to hunt her down and bring her to me for dinner. Sounds yummy if you ask me! want to join ? lol :P

- Calvin

weedesigners said...

i'm sure i'll be the one to get her 1st if i'm able to sniff her out! miahahahaha... ( perverted laugh )

- zaidi -

Charles Everlast said...

create a new symbol for grayfox if you have originally created the name.

weedesigners said...

1st, the nickname was taken from video game & used it as my own for the last 9 years. it was not originally created by me.

2ndly, the image do look similar to firefox's logo but its been re-edited not only the color, but also the image itself.

weedesigners said...

dont worry bro..ill try to draw for u 1 logo of grayfox..