RSS

XD

HAAAAAIII! I haven't done my Art Gallery report yet, sigh, already in the festive mood. Tomorrow I have to wake up early (around 2.30pm, OMG) to go all the way to KL to buy my brother some baju raya cos apparently he spent all his baju raya allowance on "other things", sigh again, what is family for huh?

Anyway, here's what I've been occupying myself with all night since most of my friends have already balik kampung! That's Page 1, there's a Page 2 that I haven't coloured yet.


Oh yeah I saw DD at Parade. I walked out of the pharmacy and heard some guy screaming MAMI! MAMI! and I was like WTF and there was DD. Haha.

Ps: Crap. I actually thought I did a whole drawing without any swearwords in it but I just realised that... I WAS DEEPLY MISTAKEN! Oh well. We're all artists here and we all swear. ...Fabio it.

0 comments: