RSS

Better Than Nothing




I know that i am soooooooooooo sooooooo behind everyone on this but it is better than nothing, (I couldnt agree more with myself, Wek!).. haha! My apology to Charles too (if in any way, i disappoint you)... Hihi, since i am really really RAJIN now.... I decided to just blog all i have now before i lose my mind. So, what i have here is my monogram and the cut and paste exercise we did in class.

For my monogram (letter Sri Atikah Shukry), I chose this font because i thought that it has the property of a modern look, elegant maybe, seriousness by the way it is arranged. I don't think it really suits me though... but i think it is fine as in i take it as a learning process to recognize my style. Yea.. so that's about it....

As for cut and paste, hmm... when i first look at it from far, i see earring! I flip it horizontally, i see a shooting cannon.. I was even imagining it in animation fantasy. Hee.. Then, the bombastic part came in... where everything just flow as they like. The second part of the cut and paste is really fun. What i had in my mind was a storyline. Starts with the title on top left which i call "THE CYCLE of INSECT" Haha.. then the egg is hatching...... Oh oHh Ohh.... It is coming out!! And the grass, leaves and flowers are calling.... the insect gets happier... they grow and get mature....and meet the SUN...... and CUT!

p/s: I have been keeping this story for a long time. Imagination is good!

1 comments:

weedesigners said...

You pun rajin lah!!! omg.. did so much the... thingy... yeah.. thingy... :P

hehe...
YOU WERE THE FIRST ONE WHO POSTED IT!! yo~~~ *thumbs up*