RSS

Wonderful Artworks!!! See Fasterrrrr!!! LoL~


Hey all, have you went to art gallery before? And what do you think about that?
Boring? Useless? or exciting ?
Well, let me intro two examples of Mr. Zhang Zou's artworks.

taaa---daaaaaa~~ this is it...


This is the most favorite artwork that I ever saw.. This is Gunung Kinabalu, Sabah. In my opinion, Mr. Zhang Zou used gestalt principles to complete this artwork. For example: he used proximity between the cloud and the mountain whereby they are very close each others..(hmm.. is it correct?LoL). Well, in addition, I believe that in this adorable artwork there is a perfect combination between the mountain and the color. This is what I called as a dominant object.
Besides that, the color that he used is very warm and touchable for the audience. I believe that the artist wants to leave a message to the viewer on how beautiful is Gunung Kinabalu during sunset.

Now... Let's see the second artwork from Mr. Zhang Zou that I like.. tRinkkk~~


Pattern 1995

This is known as Pattern 1995. As you all can see, it looks simple, unique and has meaningful meaning, nahhh... that is why I like this artwork too. This artwork is using repetition concept whereby the lines and curves on the wall has been repeated. Besides that the shape of the stone have a similarity. In addition there is emphasis in this artwork which are the window and the flowers. I think Mr. Zhang Zou want to tell us about the simplicity life from his artwork.^^v

And now, before you all guessing how Mr. Zhang Zou looks like, I will give you the picture of Mr. Zhang Zou... Are you readyy???LoL~

1.....

2......

3.......................

ta~~~~daaaaaaaaaa~~~....

This handsome guy name is Mr. Zhang Zou. The artist of the 2 artworks above. I think he is very adorable! The reason is because before I visited the art gallery, I used to have a perception that art gallery is a very boring place for boring people like me. But once I visited the art gallery which has a lot of Mr. Zhang Zou artworks it directly changed my point of view. I feel very excited and surprised when I was inside the art gallery. So, I must said thank you to Mr. Zhang Zao lar~ LoL..xD~


6 comments:

weedesigners said...

Kaka, meaningful meaning? What is that meaningful meaning? Care to explain? AAAAaaaa.... One more thing aaa..... curi-curi ambik gambar aa.. ;D

-sri-

weedesigners said...

that is yaaaa full of meaning aaa..kyaaaa....hard 2 explain aa..just smart person kan guess wat is d meaning..LoL..xD~~~

weedesigners said...

kan = can
i mean..lol

Anonymous said...

the artwork from MR. Zhang zou is really meaningful.
for me myself, the drawing of Gunung Kinabalu itself express a very power kind of feeling. once i see it. it really give me an emotional appeal..
strong
brave
and responsibility..

=D

weedesigners said...

hahahaha... kaka is always funny...

-sri-

weedesigners said...

bahh..vinz gonza dun 2 poetic laa...lol..
hmmm........i know datz sri...tq"..lol xD
-ka-